Primus Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Post Your Character Here
Mona once again walks the dog EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 pm by Ryun

» Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto
Mona once again walks the dog EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 pm by V

» Loyals
Mona once again walks the dog EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:10 pm by Ryan

» Taking Zialni Home
Mona once again walks the dog EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:12 am by Dann432432

» The Tournament of the Sound Village
Mona once again walks the dog EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:12 pm by Naruchigo

» Round 2 of the Chunin Tournament
Mona once again walks the dog EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm by Ryan

» Tourney Bumps
Mona once again walks the dog EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona
Mona once again walks the dog EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero
Mona once again walks the dog EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Dann432432
Mona once again walks the dog I_vote_lcapMona once again walks the dog I_voting_barMona once again walks the dog I_vote_rcap 
Naruchigo
Mona once again walks the dog I_vote_lcapMona once again walks the dog I_voting_barMona once again walks the dog I_vote_rcap 
Tmac
Ryan
Tasuno
Wakitaro "Oak"
Evilpath
Augusto "AJ" K.
Octocactus
Ashley Hikari

Mona once again walks the dog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mona Hozuki

Mona Hozuki

Ryo : 141

Character Sheet
Name: Mona Terumi
Level: 4
Exp:
Mona once again walks the dog Left_bar_bleue5/50Mona once again walks the dog Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)

Mona once again walks the dog Empty
PostSubject: Mona once again walks the dog   Mona once again walks the dog EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:01 pm

Mona sighed as she was once again paired with her worst enemy, the kage's dog. This time however Mona was extremely vigilant and the walking went smoothly she returned the dog after two laps around the town and cheered in victory, then she smelt something. She had stepped in the dog's "Business"...... T_T
Back to top Go down

Mona once again walks the dog
Page 1 of 1