Primus Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Post Your Character Here
The experience system EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 pm by Ryun

» Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto
The experience system EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 pm by V

» Loyals
The experience system EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:10 pm by Ryan

» Taking Zialni Home
The experience system EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:12 am by Dann432432

» The Tournament of the Sound Village
The experience system EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:12 pm by Naruchigo

» Round 2 of the Chunin Tournament
The experience system EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm by Ryan

» Tourney Bumps
The experience system EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona
The experience system EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero
The experience system EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Dann432432
The experience system I_vote_lcapThe experience system I_voting_barThe experience system I_vote_rcap 
Naruchigo
The experience system I_vote_lcapThe experience system I_voting_barThe experience system I_vote_rcap 
Tmac
Ryan
Tasuno
Wakitaro "Oak"
Evilpath
Augusto "AJ" K.
Octocactus
Ashley Hikari

The experience system

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Ryo : 210

Character Sheet
Name: Hatake Tsuko
Level: 4
Exp:
The experience system Left_bar_bleue20/50The experience system Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)

The experience system Empty
PostSubject: The experience system   The experience system EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:25 pm

For doing various missions or fighting in the arena, you will receive exp points in order to level up your character.

When leveling up, you may award 2 POINTS to any of your traits. If you are found cheating, you will be banned. No warning.

If you can, it would be much appreciated if you edited your original post at where you made your character. Its not required, but its helpful.

Im trusting you guys to be able to award your own points. I will constantly be checking for cheaters.

TO ACCESS YOUR CHARACTER SHEET TO EDIT TRAITS:

Go to profile
Click Character sheet
Edit your points
Back to top Go down
https://primusninja.rpg-board.net

The experience system
Page 1 of 1