Primus Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Post Your Character Here
The Test!    EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 pm by Ryun

» Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto
The Test!    EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 pm by V

» Loyals
The Test!    EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:10 pm by Ryan

» Taking Zialni Home
The Test!    EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:12 am by Dann432432

» The Tournament of the Sound Village
The Test!    EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:12 pm by Naruchigo

» Round 2 of the Chunin Tournament
The Test!    EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm by Ryan

» Tourney Bumps
The Test!    EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona
The Test!    EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero
The Test!    EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Dann432432
The Test!    I_vote_lcapThe Test!    I_voting_barThe Test!    I_vote_rcap 
Naruchigo
Tmac
Ryan
Tasuno
Wakitaro "Oak"
Evilpath
Augusto "AJ" K.
Octocactus
Ashley Hikari

The Test!

Go down 
+6
Augusto "AJ" K.
Tasuno
Octocactus
Evilpath
Tmac
Ryan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Ryo : 210

Character Sheet
Name: Hatake Tsuko
Level: 4
Exp:
The Test!    Left_bar_bleue20/50The Test!    Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)

The Test!    Empty
PostSubject: The Test!    The Test!    EmptyFri May 17, 2013 10:58 am

All the genin from all five villages are brought together to take the Chunin exam. Considering the small amount of genin this year, students are not required to take the test with a team. The test will take place within the Hidden Leaf Village. All students have one day to prepare for your test. Spend it wisely
Back to top Go down
https://primusninja.rpg-board.net
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Octocactus

Ryo : 81

Character Sheet
Name: Cuvier
Level: 3
Exp:
The Test!    Left_bar_bleue10/30The Test!    Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

The Test!    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Test!    The Test!    EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:31 pm

Cuvier, having heard of the news, thought it was time to train. Since his sensei was in Sunagakure at the time, he couldn't train with him; he had to train alone. He went to the forest to train his speed capabilities and his jumping ability. Afterwards, he did some target practice with the trees in the area. When he was done, he left to take a break. While resting on a bench next to the forest, a random guy stole his reservoir needle box that Cuvier was going to use to refill Cactus Killer's weapons. Cuvier decided to chase after him; after all, he was ready for some more training. Taking out Cactus Killer, he attempted to shoot the bandit with rockets, since he had no more needles. Sadly, that caused a bit of commotion, since the explosion of the rockets can't be controlled. Apparently, this wasn't only testing his speed, but also his precision. Luckily, he managed to shoot out the bandit, which in turn returned him his needle box. Feeling that it was enough training for a day, he returned to his temporary house. Using the ingredients he found in the morning while exploring the village, he managed to make a decent meal. Feeling satisfied after eating his meal, Cuvier started to do work on his puppet, refilling its weapons and polishing its wooden hide. When he was done, he started admiring his puppet, which looked brand-new. After some while of admiration, he fell asleep suddenly. It was nighttime anyways, and he had a long day ahead.
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Ryo : 221

Character Sheet
Name: Tasuno Hasugemei
Exp:
The Test!    Left_bar_bleue45/50The Test!    Empty_bar_bleue  (45/50)

The Test!    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Test!    The Test!    EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:03 pm

Tasuno woke up the morning before the chunin exams. he had all ready been recommended to take it, and had prepaired even days before. Tasuno started heading for the kitchen after he got dressed. His house was a big one, and, to his disappointment, even after living in it for so long, it was hard to remember what room was the kitchen. He passed his studying room, remembering all the tactics he had learned while training. Then he passed his Ninjutsu practice room, the rubber-sealed walls in that room had many burns on the walls. Reminding him of when Yarashi had used a Dragon summoning Jutsu in that room while he was watching, Tasuno only smiled as he walked past. Eventually, Tasuno made his way to the kitchen. This room was a basic kitchen structure in this time, having all the appropriate appliances. Tasuno set up a high nutrient meal for breakfast and sat down to eat.

After he had finished his meal, he decided to go for a walk, so he left to head outside.
Back to top Go down
Augusto "AJ" K.

Ryo : 106

Character Sheet
Name: Augusto Tsukagoro
Level: 3
Exp:
The Test!    Left_bar_bleue10/30The Test!    Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

The Test!    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Test!    The Test!    EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:16 pm

Augusto was a troubled kid in the village. He was from another and had moved to everyother village as well since he had many families. He was welcomed by Kakashi and Augusto for once felt loved.*3 years later*

Augusto woke up and next to him was his cat, Arkieo. He did his daily routine of brushing his teeth and hair, putting his clothes on and looking at the picture of his family and being silent for 1 minute. He went to the table and saw his mother and father as well as his brother. He ate a usual good breakfast. Then he heard the news, the exams were almost here! He started training right away. He went to the lake and started meditating. He finished and headed towards village. He saw many ninjas entering by the village gates. He was scared to see who he would soon battle. He went to the store and got some things for his cat. Augusto got back home and saw his brother Tsuko. Tsuko was training as well. Augusto was pumped if they had to fight but Augusto knew he would lose badly. Augusto started doubting himself because he wasnt special no eye or anything. He went to bed to relax. He had a nightmare. He saw a sillouete and then it started attacking him. He woke up and it was still daytime. He decided to train some more. He wanted to master his Laser Circus.
Back to top Go down
Mona Hozuki

Mona Hozuki

Ryo : 141

Character Sheet
Name: Mona Terumi
Exp:
The Test!    Left_bar_bleue5/50The Test!    Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)

The Test!    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Test!    The Test!    EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:38 pm

Mona finally made it to the leaf village after a ling jounrey she cheered in exciment for the exams tomarrow! Her sword was strapped against her back bandaged up so no one would reconise it as the exicuters blade. She found a room that has been booked for her by the chunin exams and relaxed on her bed her feet extremely sore from walking and began to think about tomarrow. "There will probably be teams of people there, and I'm alone." she thought to herself but she didn't worry too much after all mona's style of fighting made it easy for an allies to get caught in the cross fire.
Back to top Go down
absolutexero025

Ryo : 161

Character Sheet
Name: Xero
Exp:
The Test!    Left_bar_bleue15/40The Test!    Empty_bar_bleue  (15/40)

The Test!    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Test!    The Test!    EmptyFri May 17, 2013 10:04 pm

Xero had been traveling alone for a while. While roaming around in the Land of Fire, he overheard some news about the Chunin Exams starting up soon. "Well, I guess I never officially became a Chunin, so I guess I should make it official."

Xero makes his way to the Hidden Leaf Village and steps through the gates. He figured, if he could become a Chunin, maybe it would be easier to find information about his mentor Zabuza and his partner Haku. Xero looked around the new village to figure out his surroundings. Although this place was new to him now, he would have to familiarize himself with it. If things went wrong, he had to know the ins and outs just as his mentor taught him.

Once Xero had his look around, he found the location where the exams would be held. He signed himself up, then he determined he should learn more about his competition. Finding a tall tree that held a nice vantage point, Xero easily climbed to the top to look upon the village. "This seems like a nice spot," Xero thought. Carefully placing a few various traps around his location, Xero took his rest knowing the next day would prove quite challenging yet.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

Ryo : 0

Character Sheet
Name: Sumaru Uchiha
Level: 1
Exp:
The Test!    Left_bar_bleue0/10The Test!    Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

The Test!    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Test!    The Test!    EmptyFri May 17, 2013 11:39 pm

Sumaru Uchiha was ready he and his team had been traning for this day and now its almost here. Sumaru was staying with his teammate Wakitaro Uzumaki and his parents Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuga since his parents Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno had dissapeared on a S-rank mission when Sumaru was just 4. Sumaru had just eaten a good breakfest and he went outside to go train. Sumaru was trying his best to activate his Sharingan but it wasnt working. Sumaru walked into his house and saw Naruto and Hinata talking about the chunin exams. Sumaru then walked upstairs and started resting for the big day tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro "Oak"

Wakitaro

Ryo : 310

Character Sheet
Name: Wakitaro
Exp:
The Test!    Left_bar_bleue20/40The Test!    Empty_bar_bleue  (20/40)

The Test!    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Test!    The Test!    EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:32 pm

Wakitaro woke up the morning before the exam as motivated as ever. After he ate his breakfast, he went out to train with his father, the Hokage, and his mother to prepare himself for tomorrow. With his father, he continued to train to learn the Shadow Clone Jutsu and, under his mother, Hinata Hyuuga, he trained to properly use his Byakugan and the techniques of the Hyuuga Clan, like the Divine Whirlwind and the 64 Palms. After all the training, he decided to go to see his sensei, Juugo, in the forest. On the way there, he saw his friend and almost-brother, Sumaru, training in the fields. Under his sensei, he continued to train on his jutsus to make them even more effective. After he spent hours to train under his three "teachers", Wakitaro decided to go ack home to walk the family's dog and he pent the rest of the day meditating, preparing himself mentally for the upcoming events.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Test!    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Test!    The Test!    Empty

Back to top Go down

The Test!
Page 1 of 1