Primus Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Post Your Character Here
D-Rank Mission: Walking the Hokage's Dog EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 pm by Ryun

» Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto
D-Rank Mission: Walking the Hokage's Dog EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 pm by V

» Loyals
D-Rank Mission: Walking the Hokage's Dog EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:10 pm by Ryan

» Taking Zialni Home
D-Rank Mission: Walking the Hokage's Dog EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:12 am by Dann432432

» The Tournament of the Sound Village
D-Rank Mission: Walking the Hokage's Dog EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:12 pm by Naruchigo

» Round 2 of the Chunin Tournament
D-Rank Mission: Walking the Hokage's Dog EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm by Ryan

» Tourney Bumps
D-Rank Mission: Walking the Hokage's Dog EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona
D-Rank Mission: Walking the Hokage's Dog EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero
D-Rank Mission: Walking the Hokage's Dog EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Dann432432
D-Rank Mission: Walking the Hokage's Dog I_vote_lcapD-Rank Mission: Walking the Hokage's Dog I_voting_barD-Rank Mission: Walking the Hokage's Dog I_vote_rcap 
Naruchigo
D-Rank Mission: Walking the Hokage's Dog I_vote_lcapD-Rank Mission: Walking the Hokage's Dog I_voting_barD-Rank Mission: Walking the Hokage's Dog I_vote_rcap 
Tmac
Ryan
Tasuno
Wakitaro "Oak"
Evilpath
Augusto "AJ" K.
Octocactus
Ashley Hikari

D-Rank Mission: Walking the Hokage's Dog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wakitaro "Oak"

Wakitaro

Ryo : 310

Character Sheet
Name: Wakitaro
Level: 4
Exp:
D-Rank Mission: Walking the Hokage's Dog Left_bar_bleue20/40D-Rank Mission: Walking the Hokage's Dog Empty_bar_bleue  (20/40)

D-Rank Mission: Walking the Hokage's Dog Empty
PostSubject: D-Rank Mission: Walking the Hokage's Dog   D-Rank Mission: Walking the Hokage's Dog EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:15 pm

After a good day of training, Wakitaro accepted his father's request to go walk the family's dog for a while. The dog, happy to go out for a walk once again, after it went twice today with Tasuno and another unknown girl. Even though all those walks it took, it still had teh energy to make take another one. The walk went on without any troubles, as the dog walked in front of him, the villagers all said hi to the Hokage's son and they all cheered him up for the oncoming exam.
Back to top Go down

D-Rank Mission: Walking the Hokage's Dog
Page 1 of 1