Primus Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Post Your Character Here
break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 pm by Ryun

» Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto
break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 pm by V

» Loyals
break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:10 pm by Ryan

» Taking Zialni Home
break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:12 am by Dann432432

» The Tournament of the Sound Village
break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:12 pm by Naruchigo

» Round 2 of the Chunin Tournament
break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm by Ryan

» Tourney Bumps
break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona
break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero
break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Dann432432
break after the written exam - Page 2 I_vote_lcapbreak after the written exam - Page 2 I_voting_barbreak after the written exam - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Naruchigo
break after the written exam - Page 2 I_vote_lcapbreak after the written exam - Page 2 I_voting_barbreak after the written exam - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tmac
Ryan
Tasuno
Wakitaro "Oak"
Evilpath
Augusto "AJ" K.
Octocactus
Ashley Hikari

break after the written exam

Go down 
+5
Ryan
CyberTurtle77
Wakitaro "Oak"
Ashley Hikari
Tasuno
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashley Hikari

Ashley Hikari

Ryo : 20

Character Sheet
Name:
Level: 1
Exp:
break after the written exam - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10break after the written exam - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

break after the written exam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:09 pm

"Oh ok so what do we do here, fight or talk?"
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Ryo : 221

Character Sheet
Name: Tasuno Hasugemei
Level: 4
Exp:
break after the written exam - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45/50break after the written exam - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/50)

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:50 pm

Tasuno walked over so that a tree was in front of him that was the same distance as a tree behind him. running some Chakra to his feet, he began his training exercise, "Just watch me for now". Tasuno leapt towards the tree in front of him, seeming to be faster than usual, as the chakra running through his feet had been meant to boost his speed. Kicking off the first tree, he flipped and threw a Shuriken at the tree behind him, Knocking down a Guava fruit. Tasuno then twirled around in mid air, throwing a Kunai, marked with a special imprint made from his chakra, at the guava fruit befor it hit the ground, not only pining it to the tree, but also letting some of the juce out. The angle that the Kunai had hit the Guava let it stain the tree with a marking that looked like part of the Sharingan eye. "I can detect them now ... what I couldn't before ...", He said as he kicked off of the second tree, heading for the first again. Tasuno reached the tree, snatching two Guava fruit from it and throwing them back to the second Tree before leaping of one final time. Tasuno flipped half way so that he was upside down in mid air, watching the flying guava. He held in one hand sign and waited for the right moment. When the Guava where about 1 foot away, Tasuno activated his Jutsu.

*"Kunai Summoning!"

Two Kunai appeared shooting out of the marked Kunai pining the first Guava to the tree, smashing both the approaching Guava Fruit. Juse erupted from them, splashing onto the tree, resembling the next set of Markings on the Sharingan.

Tasuno landed and looked at his work. He had imprinted a green Sharingan into the second Tree!
Back to top Go down
Ashley Hikari

Ashley Hikari

Character Sheet
Name:
Exp:
break after the written exam - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10break after the written exam - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:02 pm

She was impressed by this "That was awesome um I am gonna train too if thats ok."

She went to the tree and started spinning and throwing weapons at the tree. She missed and almost hit Tasuno "I am so sorry well at least I know I have got to work on that." She then used her Fire Style jutsu and then some Taijutsu. "I am tired!"
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Character Sheet
Exp:
break after the written exam - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45/50break after the written exam - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/50)

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:24 pm

Tasuno began walking off, feeling tiered from this ritual of his, this was the 7th time he had done this, and he was beginning to feel more durable. "You can make it back right?", he asked Ashley as he started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Hikari

Ashley Hikari

Character Sheet
Name:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:28 pm

"No I cant so I am following you if thats ok with you"
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:44 pm

Tasuno walked over to Ashley and helt her up, taking his path again, "You better rest, leave the walking around to me. Tasuno didn't really care to help Ashley. He rather wanted to carry here to the next location as a means of stamina training, but he put on a caring face..
Back to top Go down
Ashley Hikari

Ashley Hikari

Character Sheet
Name:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:00 pm

"So um tell me more about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:09 pm

Tasuno kept walking as he talked, ""my own strength, and the strength of my friends, those things matter to me more than anything right now. I'd do whatever it takes to protect whoever I need to, 'cuz I hear that is what makes someone truly strong ..."
Back to top Go down
Ashley Hikari

Ashley Hikari

Character Sheet
Name:
Exp:

PostSubject: Break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:16 pm

"Ok um who are your parents?"
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:20 pm

"Utaru Hasujemei and Rose Hasujemei, They where frozen for years befor they really married, no one knows how old they are. I try to live on my own tho ..."Tasuno said, as they made it back to the village.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Hikari

Ashley Hikari

Character Sheet
Name:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:23 pm

"Oh sorry to hear that well my parents are Tenten and Rock Lee they are in a big fight so mom moved."
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:48 pm

Tasuno had his blank expression again, "Well, I'm about to go see what my friends are up to."
He put Ashley down and started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Hikari

Ashley Hikari

Character Sheet
Name:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:55 pm

"Oh well bye then it was nice meeting you!" *Ashley was sad that he left and wanted to chase after him but she had to respect is space
Back to top Go down
Ashley Hikari

Ashley Hikari

Character Sheet
Name:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:15 pm

She couldnt bare him leaving so she ran and gave him a kiss "Oh....um....I am sorry" She was blushing so much.
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:21 pm

Tasuno flinched for a moment, stayed calm, said nothing, and kept walking. She loves me ... seems I have a new reason to keep an eye out ... he thought.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Hikari

Ashley Hikari

Character Sheet
Name:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:28 pm

"But...I..." She was heart-broken. She left to go see her dad
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:30 pm

Tasuno stoped walking for a moment and spoke up. "Ya know, we really should try to hang out some time", he managed to say this out of his confusion.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Hikari

Ashley Hikari

Character Sheet
Name:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:35 pm

She was still sad but then heard Tasuno say this and she was a little more happy. She was silent. "Sure..."
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:47 pm

Tasuno sighed, "come along with me f you want, I don't mind, I like the company".
Back to top Go down
Ashley Hikari

Ashley Hikari

Character Sheet
Name:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:51 pm

Feeling all weird she said "It's ok I wanna go see my friend Augusto but thanks anyway!"
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:53 pm

Tasuno smiled and turned back around, "you met my friends, so I should meet yours". Tasuno decided to follow her, he could do thst, or go back to hang out with people who sort of annoyed him... so he took this chance.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Hikari

Ashley Hikari

Character Sheet
Name:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:56 pm

"Ok well just know its a long walk haha um its cold out here and I forgot my vest at home" Trying to flirt with Tasuno she did this on purpose
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:01 am

Tasuno lifted off his vest, and gave it to Ashley, "This one might be a bit big ... take it just for the walk", he said calmly in his blank expression.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Hikari

Ashley Hikari

Character Sheet
Name:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:06 am

"Thank you!" She thought to herself "It worked!' "So.....um what do you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Character Sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:09 am

"Right now, we should be getting to your friend", Tasuno wanted to meet someone new befor he had to deal with Sumaru or his other friends jumping in on them again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: break after the written exam   break after the written exam - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

break after the written exam
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Primus Ninja Academy :: Villages :: The Hidden Leaf :: Chapter 1: Chunin Exams-
Jump to: