Primus Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Post Your Character Here
How to Make a Character EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 pm by Ryun

» Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto
How to Make a Character EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 pm by V

» Loyals
How to Make a Character EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:10 pm by Ryan

» Taking Zialni Home
How to Make a Character EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:12 am by Dann432432

» The Tournament of the Sound Village
How to Make a Character EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:12 pm by Naruchigo

» Round 2 of the Chunin Tournament
How to Make a Character EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm by Ryan

» Tourney Bumps
How to Make a Character EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona
How to Make a Character EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero
How to Make a Character EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Dann432432
How to Make a Character I_vote_lcapHow to Make a Character I_voting_barHow to Make a Character I_vote_rcap 
Naruchigo
How to Make a Character I_vote_lcapHow to Make a Character I_voting_barHow to Make a Character I_vote_rcap 
Tmac
Ryan
Tasuno
Wakitaro "Oak"
Evilpath
Augusto "AJ" K.
Octocactus
Ashley Hikari

How to Make a Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Ryo : 210

Character Sheet
Name: Hatake Tsuko
Level: 4
Exp:
How to Make a Character Left_bar_bleue20/50How to Make a Character Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)

How to Make a Character Empty
PostSubject: How to Make a Character   How to Make a Character EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:48 am

This includes all everything you need in a character. In order to keep all Characters balanced, you must use a point system to first develope your character. Visual Appearance does not affect you points.

Appearance:

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Eye Color-
Hair Type-
Ninja Tool/Weapon-
Height/Weight-
Clan(May be changed)-
Rank(Must start as Genin)-
Village(May be changed with reason)(Please use one from this list https://primusninja.rpg-board.net/t1-villages)-
Sensei-
Qualities:
Backstory-

Traits(15 points to distribute)-
Ninjutsu-
Genjutsu-
Taijutsu-
Perception-
Speed-
Chakra Control-

Ninjutsu- How skilled your character is with their ninjutsu the higher the level the more efficient ones ninjutsu is.

Genjutsu- How skilled your character is in genjutsu the higher the level the better chance you can catch your opponent in a genjutsu or break a genjutsu.

Taijutsu: How strong a character is and the higher the level the more advanced taijutsu may be performed easier.

Perception: How a character notices things in the battle environment and the higher the level the more aware they are.

Speed: (Self explanatory)
Chakra Control: The higher the level the less chakra may be used by certain moves and techniques. And the better you are at controlling you chakra ex. Water walking techniques.

Kekkei Genkai(Optional)- A kekkei genkai may be used. Using one will cost points. Only ones listed may be used:
Byakugan- 6 points (Whenever leveling up, any increase to taijutsu is doubled)
Sharingan- 4 points (Can copy any visual jutsu of an opponent)
Element Release- 4 points

Jutsu:
Note: You may equip 3 Ninjutsu and 3 Genjutsu at a time
Every character is fully equipped with any E-Ranked Jutsu
For more information http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Jutsu
Keep your Jutsu abilities within reason. A water ninja shouldn't be able to use Phoenix Style
Only list the Jutsu you currently have equipped
Here is a list of appropriate jutsu's http://narutomushrivalry.wikidot.com/06jutsu-data:jutsu-database/p/1

Rank abilities:
Genin- May use 3 D-Ranked nin and gen Jutsu
Chunin- May use 3 D ranked nin and gen and 2 C-Ranked nin and gen Jutsu
Jonin- May use 3 D ranked nin and gen 2 C ranked ninand gen and 1 B-Ranked Jutsu nin and gen. Some cases will be able to use 1 A- Ranked Jutsu
Sunin/Kage- May use any rank 10 nin and gen

Character Sheet:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://primusninja.rpg-board.net

How to Make a Character
Page 1 of 1