Primus Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Post Your Character Here
Post Your Character Here EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 pm by Ryun

» Chunin Exams: Tee vs Augusto
Post Your Character Here EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 pm by V

» Loyals
Post Your Character Here EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:10 pm by Ryan

» Taking Zialni Home
Post Your Character Here EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:12 am by Dann432432

» The Tournament of the Sound Village
Post Your Character Here EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:12 pm by Naruchigo

» Round 2 of the Chunin Tournament
Post Your Character Here EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm by Ryan

» Tourney Bumps
Post Your Character Here EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Wakitaro vs. Mona
Post Your Character Here EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:10 pm by Ryan

» Chunin Battle: Tasuno vs Xero
Post Your Character Here EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 pm by Ryan

Top posters
Dann432432
Post Your Character Here I_vote_lcapPost Your Character Here I_voting_barPost Your Character Here I_vote_rcap 
Naruchigo
Post Your Character Here I_vote_lcapPost Your Character Here I_voting_barPost Your Character Here I_vote_rcap 
Tmac
Ryan
Tasuno
Wakitaro "Oak"
Evilpath
Augusto "AJ" K.
Octocactus
Ashley Hikari

Post Your Character Here

Go down 
+21
NaruSaku.2
wonderpets26
sasori101
Dann432432
Naruchigo
Ashley Hikari
Evilpath
Mario
TheGreenCrusader
4th`Minato
GAARA
CyberTurtle77
Wakitaro "Oak"
Tasuno
absolutexero025
Mona Hozuki
Tmac
Augusto "AJ" K.
Chaos_36
Octocactus
Ryan
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Ryo : 210

Character Sheet
Name: Hatake Tsuko
Level: 4
Exp:
Post Your Character Here Left_bar_bleue20/50Post Your Character Here Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)

Post Your Character Here Empty
PostSubject: Post Your Character Here   Post Your Character Here EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:25 pm

Here's where you post your characters.
Back to top Go down
https://primusninja.rpg-board.net
Octocactus

Ryo : 81

Character Sheet
Name: Cuvier
Level: 3
Exp:
Post Your Character Here Left_bar_bleue10/30Post Your Character Here Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Character Here   Post Your Character Here EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Name- Cuvier

Age- 13

Gender- Male

Eye Color- Very dark brown

Hair Type- Curly, with a dark brown coloration

Ninja Tool/Weapon- Cactus Killer (Human-shaped puppet, resembles a cactus; has retractable poisonous thorns that can fire on all directions)

Height/Weight- Height: 1.61m / Weight: 40kg

Clan- None

Rank- Genin

Village- Kumogakure (Village Hidden in the Clouds)

Sensei- Kankuro

Qualities- Sleepy, caring towards his allies and friends. Tries to act gentlemanly in front of females, but screws up sometimes. Can also be a bit helpful on strategy-making. Always wears a cactus-green tunic.

Backstory- Cuvier got saved as a child from a pack of bandits by his granfather Leopold's puppets. Since then, he has been his apprentice for the art of puppetry until the old man passed away and handed the responsibility of teaching him the ways of puppetry to his friend, Kankuro, which now lives in Kumogakure. He lives with his parents and brother on a small house.

Traits- (17 points to allocate)
Ninjutsu- 6
Genjutsu- 2
Taijutsu- 1
Perception- 4
Speed- 4

Kekkei Genkai- None

Jutsu List:

-Ninjutsu-
Chakra Threads
Temporary Paralysis Technique
Body Flicker Technique

-Genjutsu-
Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique
Distortion
Bring To Tears

Last edited by Octocactus on Tue May 21, 2013 1:18 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Augusto "AJ" K.

Ryo : 106

Character Sheet
Name: Augusto Tsukagoro
Level: 3
Exp:
Post Your Character Here Left_bar_bleue10/30Post Your Character Here Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Character Here   Post Your Character Here EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:37 pm

Name- Augusto Kamex
Age- 13
Gender- Male
Eye Color- Dark brown
Hair Type- Dark brown,silky hair
Ninja Tool/Weapon- Shuriken,Kunai,Katana,Blue Long sword, 2 secret scrolls,water pouch
Height/Weight- 5'2'' 99 lbs
Clan-
Rank- Genin
Village-Village hidden in the mist(moved to leaf village)
Sensei- Rock Lee
Traits- Smart,fast,kind,lonely
Backstory-
Augusto was adopted by a noble shinobi , Kakashi, both his parents died in the great war and he moved to Kono to be with his new father. Obito abducted Augusto as an infant and planned to manipulate him so he transplanted the Rinnegon eye he wasnt using. Obito then used a sort of Jutsu to control and seal himself in Augusto or influenced what he did. When Obito was killed the technique broke.He is smart and great at Ninjutsu. He is fast and quiet. He got his blue sword from his father before he died. He went through a portal which led him to Isobu, a tailed beast, they became friends and they trusted eachother and Augusto became his best friend. He has a pet cat from his mother before she died. He was adopted at 10 yrs old. He has no human friends. He loves animals and nature and other people. He was bullied for being different. He was an orphan since his aunt and uncle didnt want him. Each family he had left him because he couldnt let go of his parents. He accepted the fact that they died. The families also didnt want the cat he had. He had a sister but she died when his mom died. The day he met Kakashi he felt a connection to him. Kakashi took him in. It got him a little used to but he felt like he had a family. He loved his parents and his brother. He made new friends at his school. Since he was so bright he automatically passed the Genin exams without fighting. He wants the Sharingan but feels its not right for him to have it. He is over looked by everyone for his youth so they underestimate him. He has a lot to prove. He is very fast but is bad a combat (Taijutsu) since he is so skinny. Everyday he goes to the oceanside and remembers his family. He wants to be like both his fathers. He wears a special pendant from his sister. His cat is now old and almost dead bu he wont let the cat die, its the only living peace of his family left. He is now trying to master Storm Release: Laser Circus.
Water Release Water Bullet
Traits-3
Ninjutsu-4
Genjutsu-3
Taijutsu-2
Perception-1
Speed-4

Kekkei Genkai-Rinnegon ( get after exams)

Jutsu List:
Water Needle Technique
Lightning Shotgun

Genjutsu:
Genjutsu Clone
False Strike

Last edited by Augusto "AJ" K. on Wed May 22, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Ryo : 210

Character Sheet
Name: Hatake Tsuko
Exp:
Post Your Character Here Left_bar_bleue20/50Post Your Character Here Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Character Here   Post Your Character Here EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:39 pm

Name- Tsuko Hatake
Age- 16
Gender- Male
Eye Color- Blue
Hair Type- Grey; Spiked(Kakashi Style)
Ninja Tool/Weapon- Katana
Height/Weight- 6'1- 180 pounds
Clan- None
Rank- Genin
Village- Leaf
Sensei- Rock Lee
Traits- Calm, Patient. Anything to protect a friend. Easy Going.
Backstory- Son of Kakashi Hatake, it is a mystery on how he somehow developed a sharingan of his own. Tsuko wasnt born with it. His left eye developed into a sharingan at a young age. Since birth, all he longed to do is be a shinobi as successful as his father. His only fear is failing the ones he loves.

Traits:
Ninjutsu-2
Genjutsu-2
Taijutsu-3
Perception-2
Speed-2

Kekkei Genkai- Sharingan

Jutsu List:
Ninjutsu:
Lighting Shotgun
Lightning Split
Cloak of Shadows

Genjutsu:
Sharingan Mastery III
Genjutsu Clone
Submission Technique

Last edited by Ryan on Tue May 21, 2013 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://primusninja.rpg-board.net
Mona Hozuki

Mona Hozuki

Ryo : 141

Character Sheet
Name: Mona Terumi
Exp:
Post Your Character Here Left_bar_bleue5/50Post Your Character Here Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Character Here   Post Your Character Here EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:48 pm

Name- Mona Hozuki
Age- 17
Gender- female
Eye Color- purple
Hair Type- straight down red with a few bag swept across her forehead.
Ninja Tool/Weapon- Her body is weapon, and her sword the executor's blaade
Height/Weight- shes about 5'6 and u don't need to know weight its' rude
Clan- Hozuki clan(suigetsu) uzimake clan (Karin)
Rank(Must start as Genin)- genin sadly
Village- The village Hiden in the mist
Sensei- Suigetsu her daddy
Qualities: Mona is very wild, rude, and all around tomboyish. She has energy to spare and won't hesitate to prove her worth. She won't let people underestimate her just because shes a girl. Nothing really intimidates her, she frequently got in arguments with her more dangerous father over very stupid things. Her mom mostly took her side so she still always won the arguments. Her personality is much different in battle as she is quiet and strategic.
Backstory- Mona's parents were both rouge ninja so they often moved around. Her parents were very kind to her even though they were rouge. Her parents taught her how to defend herself, she showed great talent with water justu as she was from the Hozuki clan. Her dad taught her how to be swordsmen and the art of the silent killing so she would be able to defend herself in battle. At age 16 her parents became number 1 on the hidden mist villages bingo book since Suigetsu had made a name for himself by collecting almost all the swords of the 7 ninja swordsmen. Her parents had luckily been able to hide the fact that they had a child so they left her in the hidden mist village as an orphan. Before they left Suigetsu gave her the executors blade so she could continue to practice her swordsmanship the same way he did. The village let her in seeing that she was of Hozuki descent, and allowed her to attend the ninja school there.

Traits(15 points to distribute)-
Ninjutsu-4
Genjutsu-0
Taijutsu-6
Perception-4
Speed-5

Kekkei Genkai- boil realise

Jutsu List:
Ninjutsu:
Hidden Mist technique
hydrification technique

Genjutsu:
Genjutsu Clone
play with me
submission technique

Last edited by Mona Hozuki on Fri May 24, 2013 5:23 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
absolutexero025

Ryo : 161

Character Sheet
Name: Xero
Exp:
Post Your Character Here Left_bar_bleue15/40Post Your Character Here Empty_bar_bleue  (15/40)

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Character Here   Post Your Character Here EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:20 pm

Name- Xero
Age- 14
Gender- Male
Eye Color- Blue
Hair Type- Wears long white ponytail
Ninja Tool/Weapon- Acupuncture Needles
Height/Weight- 5'1" 152 lbs
Clan- Yuki
Rank- Genin
Village- Kirigakure
Sensei- Zabuza
Traits- Kind, friendly, quiet and strategic
Backstory- During the many civil wars in the Land of Water, Xero was among one of the many families that scattered to safety. While still young, Xero's parents were murdered and he was forced to live as an orphan. He took upon the life of a rogue, doing whatever he could to get by on his own. One day he met another from his clan by the name of Haku. He was introduced to his mentor, Zabuza who treated him as nothing but a tool. Xero came to respect him just as much as Haku. One day while training alone in a deserted region of the Land of Water, Xero decided to create a jutsu of his own to please his master. However, the jutsu was too much for him to handle and Xero froze himself completely. Xero remained in the ice for decades with no hope of ever being release.
One day an expedition arrived at the training grounds where Xero was frozen. Seeing the frozen figure, they decided to bring it back to the village to thaw out and see if the boy inside was still alive. When Xero finally came to, he was in an unfamiliar house with many things around he did not understand. He knew something was very different and he had to see it for himself. In the middle of the night, he snuck out of the village and set off to learn more about what had happened over the years. He also needed to find his mentors Zabuza and Haku and learn their fates. Xero had only one goal; to find his mentors and learn about this new world around him. He decided to spend the rest of his life searching for his comrades that he had come to love so dear.

Traits-
Ninjutsu- 2
Genjutsu- 1
Taijutsu- 2
Perception- 5
Speed- 5

Kekkei Genkai- Ice Release

Jutsu List:

Ninjutsu:
Hidden Mist Technique
Body Flicker Technique
Ice Needle Technique

Genjutsu:
Aqua Drum Technique
Auditory Hallucinations
Delusionary Beatdown

Taijutsu:
Poisoned Senbon
Youkai's Whisper
Flash Dodge

Last edited by absolutexero025 on Fri May 24, 2013 9:15 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tasuno

Tasuno

Ryo : 221

Character Sheet
Name: Tasuno Hasugemei
Exp:
Post Your Character Here Left_bar_bleue45/50Post Your Character Here Empty_bar_bleue  (45/50)

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Character Here   Post Your Character Here EmptyTue May 14, 2013 11:07 am

Name- Tasuno Hasugemei
Age- 15
Gender- male
Eye Color-dimond blue
Hair Type- black hair with a bang in the front, and spiked upward a bit on each side at the back.
Ninja Tool/Weapon- Manipulation gloves (with these, he can cut the chakra cost for a NinjutsuJutsu and GenJutsu in half, and he will be able to handle using Jutsu 1 rank higher than normal), and the basic weapons pouch of Kunai's and Shuriken
Height/Weight- (5'4) (116 lbs)
Clan- (none)
Rank- Genin
Village- Leaf
Sensei- Juugo
Traits- Serious about training and getting stronger. It's hard to get him sad or afraid, but not imposable.
Backstory-When Tasuno was 13, he had someone he looked up to, the Jonin Yarashi Uchiha ... who died right next to him. Yarashi had given Tasuno 2 things befor he died. The first, Yarashi transferred his Sharingan into both of Tasuno's eyes, and the second, he gave Tasuno his Chakra Manipulation Gloves. Yarashi slowly died moments after, knowing that one day, he could live on in Tasuno as soon as he became a ninja. Tasuno understood this, and he vowed to eventualy learn all of Yarashi's original Jutsu.

Life had been hard on Tasuno after that. He would have to go through a Sensei Transfer Progeam (Think about Sai's cover story for a bit). Whoever he would be assigned to, he had to do whatever it takes to end up as powerful, maybe even stronger than, Yarashi.

Traits-
Ninjutsu-4
Genjutsu-2
Taijutsu-2
Perception-2
Speed-5

Kekkei Genkai- Sharingan (matured)

Jutsu List: (currently equipped)
Ninjutsu:
Lightning Shotgun
Kunai summoning
Phoenix Immortal Fire

Genjutsu:
Roll With It
Fade
False Strike

Taijutsu:
Dragon Palm

Last edited by Tasuno on Sat May 18, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro "Oak"

Wakitaro

Ryo : 310

Character Sheet
Name: Wakitaro
Exp:
Post Your Character Here Left_bar_bleue20/40Post Your Character Here Empty_bar_bleue  (20/40)

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Character Here   Post Your Character Here EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:41 pm

Name- Wakitaro Uzumaki

Age- 19

Gender- Male

Eye Color- Gray

Hair Type- (See Naruto's style but black)

Ninja Tool/Weapon- Double-edged Katana, a bag of Kunais and Shurikens, 2 Secret Scrolls

Height/Weight- 6'4" / 65 kg

Clan- Uzumaki

Rank- Genin

Village- Konohagakure

Sensei- Juugo

Traits- A seemingly strong man, mature and proud. Wears a gray suit all the time and always seem ready for action, though kind and attentionated.

Backstory- Son of the great Shinobi that saved the world from destruction during the Last War and his wife, Hinata Hyuuga, Wakitaro Uzumaki works hard to make his father, the great Naruto Uzumaki, proud. Although he may not yet be as strong as his father, he sure works hard to achieve too the rank his father reached before him. Though weak in offensive might, Wakitaro has been training up until now on his defensive abilities. He lives on to the promise of his father to teach him how to attain Sage Mode and use the Rasengan when he will be older. Until then, he gave his child 2 Scrolls, telling him only to use them in emergency, but that he will be able to make more if he had to use them. Still wondering what these scrolls contain, Wakitaro slowly but surely climbs the steps to becoming a strong Shinobi that may ever surpass his father. He recently discovered that his mother's blessing had been passed upon him, and therefore is able to use the Byakugan like any Hyuuga's clan member.

Abilities:

Ninjutsu- 3
Genjutsu- 2
Taijutsu- 7
Perception- 2
Speed- 6

Kekkei Genkai- Byakugan

Ninjutsu:

Wind Barrier
Cannibal Skill- Breath of Dust
Closing the Fan

Genjutsu:

Blinding Sun
Genjutsu Link
Submission Technique

Last edited by Wakitaro "Oak" on Wed May 29, 2013 3:32 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Level up)
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

Ryo : 0

Character Sheet
Name: Sumaru Uchiha
Level: 1
Exp:
Post Your Character Here Left_bar_bleue0/10Post Your Character Here Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Character Here   Post Your Character Here EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:08 pm

Name-Sumaru Uchiha

Age-13

Gender- Male

Eye Color- Green eyes

Hair Type- Black hair (Sasuke from original Naruto type hair)

Ninja Tool/Weapon-Katana (passed down from Sasuke), Shurikens, Kunais and 2 secret scrolls.

Height/Weight-5'3/ 108 Pounds

Clan-Uchiha

Rank-Genin

Village-The Village Hidden in the Leafs

Sensei- Sasuke Uchiha

Qualities- Usually quiet, Loyal, Shy.

Backstory-Is the son of Sasuke and Sakura. Before they dissapeared on a S-rank mission Sasuke left him his Katana. He lives alone and has not been able to activate his Sharingan yet. He learned most of his moves from his Dad.

Traits-

Ninjutsu-4

Genjutsu-4

Taijutsu-2

Perception-2

Speed-3

Kekkei Genkai-

Jutsu List:

Ninjutsu:
Fire Style: Fireball jutsu

Fire Style:Pheonix Fire Jutsu

Substitution Jutsu

Genjutsu:
Genjutsu Clone

Taijutsu:
Lions Barrage
Back to top Go down
GAARA

GAARA

Ryo : 1

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Character Here   Post Your Character Here EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:05 pm

Name-ELDAAR

Age-16

Gender-male

Eye Color-red

Hair Type-black

Ninja Tool/Weapon- sand, Sand Gourd and Shurikens but barely ever uses

Height/Weight- 166.1 cm and 50.9 kg

Clan- don't have one

Rank- Genin

Village- sand

Sensei- Kankuro

Qualities: keeps to him self and aggressive when annoyed

Backstory- we he was a kid he used to listen to people tell story's about the great kage gaara and looked up to him and wanted to be him
so he trained in the sand control that gaara did till one day a he went to seek out a man who knew gaara and was his brother Kankuro to teach him how to control the sand like gaara once did so he spent a year traveling to find him and he finally found him who agreed to help him and be his sensei.

Traits- does not get along with most people and most of the time very angry and always wears a black cape and a black hood

Ninjutsu- 4

Genjutsu- 1

Taijutsu- 0

Perception-3

Speed-3

Kekkei Genkai- Sharingan

Jutsu list :

ninjutsi: shield of sand, sand hail, sand skin armour and Prison Sand Burial

Genjutsu: sand clone

Last edited by GAARA on Thu May 16, 2013 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
4th`Minato

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Character Here   Post Your Character Here EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:11 pm

Name- Nimato Manikase
Age- 24
Gender- Male
Eye Color- Blue
Hair Type- Blond
Ninja Tool/Weapon- Minato's Kunai
Height/Weight- 1.78m/60kg
Clan- Manikase Clan
Rank- Genin
Village- Sound Village
Sensei- Hiruzen Sarutobi of Konoha
Traits- He always sees the future bright. Never gives up, even on the thoughest enemy.
Backstory- As he was little, he wanted to be one of the Kage. His first Village was Konoha, but since his parents moved to Sound Village, he couldnt choose to stay. But he didnt left completly Konoha. His body may be in Sound Village, but his Heart stays in Konoha. Since then he trained and trained hard to go back to Konoha. Yet he cant, cuz Sound Village is his home aswell. So he couldnt bare to leave them. Now he trains to be a Kage, he wants to be the new Hokage.

Ninjutsu- 4
Genjutsu- 1
Taijutsu- 0
Perception- 2
Speed- 8

Kekkei Genkai- None.

Jutsu List:

Ninjutsu: Lightning Jutsu: Zap
Genjutsu: Genjutsu Clone
Back to top Go down
TheGreenCrusader

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Character Here   Post Your Character Here EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:07 am

Name: Mahatma. (Hat for short. Actual name remains unknown.)

Eye Color: Green. Though susceptible to change at any point of heightened emotion to a dark brown.

Hair Type: Long, flowing down almost to the small of his back. Entirely brown in color.

Ninja Tool/Weapon.: Kunai, Shuriken, a bag containing caltrops, various explosive tags, and a Metallic Bo Staff.

Height: 5'7.

Clan: N/A.

Village: Village Hidden In The Leaves.

Sensei: N/A.

Qualities: Having spent very little time around a happy environment, Mahatma has been known to remain mostly withdrawn from society. Always watchful of his surroundings. Paranoid. Known to trust a very small circle of people. Quiet. Those few who have garnered both his trust, and respect, are those Mahatma is willing to lay his life down for. Seeing things to the end is something that's almost like a nindo. Used to moving around, and does the best he can to remain free from anything oppressive. What little words he has towards a situation are words that are meant to be heard. Well natured, and known for trying to do good for those around himself.

Backstory- What little of his past Mahatma remembers, is mostly repressed. The information garnered and pieced together by an interrogation squad of ANBU Black Ops, have given his place of birth within the village hidden in the stone. Born poor, Mahatma was sold to Jonin scientists by his parents. What the actual experiments performed on the boy were, are mostly unclear..The information there is thin. Only that the scientists constantly mentioned a ninja by the name of "Dorifuta." Further traces into the name lead to an investigation deep within Hidden Stone Territory, leading to four Chuunin dead, and one captured. However, the mission was classified as a success, since the investigation had garnered results. The name Dorifuta had meaning, specifically an encased stone spirit, captured long ago by the forbidden jutsu of the second Tsuchikage. The spirit itself was thought to be mostly inactive in its stone prison. Mind probes done by the best of the Yamanaka clan revealed that the experiments hadn't been an attempt to seal Dorifuta's spirit within Mahatma..But to make them one. Most of the investigative team believe it was an attempt to bring the spirit to life.

A raid from the land of wind destroyed the compound Mahatma was contained in. In the melee, Mahatma escaped, and ran as fast as he could away from his prison, killing a number of guards in the process. The powers he possessed gave the investigators the idea that he mostly used earth style chakra. This correlates in time with a border dispute between the two nations, giving the location of the compound near the border of the hidden stone, and hidden sand. From there, mind experts place Mahatma moving for a number of years throughout the various five great nations. Someone else was traveling with him..But the investigators can't place who. Whoever it had been, had locked themselves out of Mahatma's mind the moment they parted. That information, among many other tidbits and useful information about the village hidden in the stone, also remain unclear.

A few flashes of his travels left investigators stumped. A huge four month patch was outright missing from his mind..This patch cleared at the time Mahatma appeared at the front gates of the village hidden in the leaves. From there, border guards describe the tall, though incredibly malnourished boy, falling in front of the inspection office. Searched, his rucksack contained a scroll. The information in that was shocking..And what lead to his investigation by the interrogation squad. The document itself was old..Estimated to be prior to the fourth great ninja war. The document detailed in explicit terms, what would transpire within the great war itself. Along with detailed lists of individuals who would live, who would die, and who would grow to become Kage's in their own right. That was only the first page..There was a second page, though torn at the edges, and outright scorched in the middle of the parchment. It detailed "Future" events..Including the assassination of the Hidden Sound Village's current Kage, the death of a Prominent Hyuuga Ninja, and a meteor shower.

The day after his subsequent capture, a meteor shower started. A week into the investigation, ANBU spies along the border of the hidden sound, had detected increased military movements in the region. It would take another two weeks for the hidden leaf to know that the current sound village Kage had been assassinated. The death of the Hyuuga Ninja, prominent as the son of the leader of the branch family, had been relayed just before that, at the border of the Hidden Sound. All attempts to trace the author of the scroll had left investigators baffled..Overall, it was a confusing case. In the middle of this, the investigative team detailed to Mahatma had decided two things.

The boy was no threat to the village.

And that he was better useful an asset than to be a commoner.

Given the option of joining the hidden leaf, Mahatma gladly agreed. Graduating from the ninja academy as a genin two years later, near the top of his class, he wishes for any means to do what he can for his adoptive village. Along with doing the best he can to try and reach past the past that often claws at his subconscious mind.

Ninjutsu:-4

Genjutsu:-0

Taijutsu:-3

Perception:-2

Speed:- 3

Kekkei Genkai- Earth Release.

Jutsu List:

Ninjutsu:

Earth Release. Rising Stone Columns.

Earthen Rain.

Earth Release. Earth Spire.
Back to top Go down
Mario

Mario

Ryo : 40

Character Sheet
Name:
Exp:
Post Your Character Here Left_bar_bleue0/20Post Your Character Here Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Character Here   Post Your Character Here EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:32 pm

Name- Atome yamahami
Age- 16
Gender- Male
Eye Color- hazel
Hair Type- Grey; Spiked(Kakashi Style)
Ninja Tool/Weapon- None
Height/Weight- 6'2- 215 pounds
Clan- None
Rank- Genin
Village- Leaf
Sensei- Killer B
Traits- Agressive but strategic, listens
Backstory- son of Killer B was a nobody until he meet Tsuko Hatake from then on they traveled everywhere together

Traits:
Ninjutsu-2
Genjutsu-2
Taijutsu-3
Perception-2
Speed-2

Kekkei Genkai- Dark Release
Jutsu List:
Ninjutsu:
Lighting Shotgun
Lightning Split
Cloak of Shadows

Genjutsu:
Sharingan Mastery III
Genjutsu Clone
Submission Technique
Back to top Go down
Ashley Hikari

Ashley Hikari

Ryo : 20

Character Sheet
Name:
Exp:
Post Your Character Here Left_bar_bleue5/10Post Your Character Here Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: My character   Post Your Character Here EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:25 pm

Name- Ashley Hikari
Age- 14
Gender- Female
Eye Color- Dark Brown
Hair Type- Long, wavy light brown hair
Ninja Tool/Weapon- Many kunai,shuriken, and 1 sword and 1 secret scroll
Height/Weight- 5'6'' 95 lbs
Clan(May be changed)-
Rank(Must start as Genin)- Genin
Village(May be changed with reason)- Cloud Village
Sensei- Tenten/Rock Lee
Qualities: Quiet, Funloving, Active, Energetic, Pretty, Smart
Backstory-
Ashley is the daughter of Tenten and Rock Lee. She is skilled at fighting and weaponry but is also a healer as well as a Fire style user. As a young kid she didnt have many friends because she didnt know any Jutsu but they were soon wrong. She opened a flame in herself and used Fire style from there on. She was taught by Tsunade before she died and then was taught by her mother and father. She is very strong but hides it in her looks. She is best friends with a boy named Augusto and is in his team. She is pumped up for many fights. She loves Nature. She had to move to Cloud because Tenten and Lee had a big fight. She leaves and is sad to leave her best friend. She find out about the exams and goes back to Leaf. She goes to the Leaf and Cloud village constantly to visit her father.

Ninjutsu-3
Genjutsu-1
Taijutsu-3
Perception-2
Speed-3

Kekkei Genkai(Optional)

Jutsu:

Phoenix Style
Blazing Shuriken
Fire Bullet Barrage

Taijutsu-
Blade Dance
Rising Dragon Punch

Medical Jutsu-
Medicinal Healing
Back to top Go down
Naruchigo

Naruchigo

Ryo : 200

Character Sheet
Name: Ryouma
Exp:
Post Your Character Here Left_bar_bleue5/10Post Your Character Here Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Character Here   Post Your Character Here EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:11 am

Name: Ryouma
Eye Color: Light blue, always has a cold look in his eyes
Hair type: Short dark purple spikes in front, and smooth in the back
Post Your Character Here Anime-guys-with-white-hair-207167 (But with appearance changes listed, and a Hidden Mist Headband around neck)
Ninja tool: Stealth Reapers, dual daggers
Post Your Character Here Th?id=H.4890280821064822&pid=1 (Black one named Kira. White one named Kou.)
Height and Weight: 5'8" and 140 pounds
Clan: Not part of a clan anymore
Vilage: Hidden Mist Village
Sensei: None
Qualities: Very distant from people, has no bonds with anyone, only cares about himself and his own well-being

Backstory: His family was very poor and his parents could not afford to feed their 4 kids. Since he was the oldest, he was abandoned by his parents on the streets at age 7. Over time, he learned to adapt and survive on his own. He became a thief and stole from people, and he was very good at it.

One day when he was 12, he saw a nice pair of daggers on a table, and the owner was not paying attention to them. Ryouma was able to steal the daggers without the man noticing. He used these daggers to rob people and protect himself. As he practiced more and more with them, he became an expert at silent killing by the age of 14.

Traits (15 points)
Ninjutst-3
Genjutsu-2
Taijutsu-0
Perception-2
Speed-4

Kekkai Genkai: Ice Release

Jutsu
Ninjutsu:
Hidden Mist Jutsu
Splash Guard
Water Bullet

Genjutsu:
Binding Illusion
Brain Buzzer
Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique
Back to top Go down
Mona Hozuki

Mona Hozuki

Ryo : 141

Character Sheet
Name: Mona Terumi
Exp:
Post Your Character Here Left_bar_bleue5/50Post Your Character Here Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Character Here   Post Your Character Here EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Mona Hozuki wrote:
Name- Mona Hozuki
Age- 17
Gender- female
Eye Color- purple
Hair Type- straight down red with a few bag swept across her forehead.
Ninja Tool/Weapon- Her body is weapon, and her sword the executor's blaade
Height/Weight- shes about 5'6 and u don't need to know weight its' rude
Clan- Hozuki clan(suigetsu) uzimake clan (Karin)
Rank(Must start as Genin)- genin sadly
Village- The village Hiden in the mist
Sensei- Suigetsu her daddy
Qualities: Mona is very wild, rude, and all around tomboyish. She has energy to spare and won't hesitate to prove her worth. She won't let people underestimate her just because shes a girl. Nothing really intimidates her, she frequently got in arguments with her more dangerous father over very stupid things. Her mom mostly took her side so she still always won the arguments. Her personality is much different in battle as she is quiet and strategic.
Backstory- Mona's parents were both rouge ninja so they often moved around. Her parents were very kind to her even though they were rouge. Her parents taught her how to defend herself, she showed great talent with water justu as she was from the Hozuki clan. Her dad taught her how to be swordsmen and the art of the silent killing so she would be able to defend herself in battle. At age 16 her parents became number 1 on the hidden mist villages bingo book since Suigetsu had made a name for himself by collecting almost all the swords of the 7 ninja swordsmen. Her parents had luckily been able to hide the fact that they had a child so they left her in the hidden mist village as an orphan. Before they left Suigetsu gave her the executors blade so she could continue to practice her swordsmanship the same way he did. The village let her in seeing that she was of Hozuki descent, and allowed her to attend the ninja school there.

Ninjutsu-4
Genjutsu-0
Taijutsu-5
Perception-4
Speed-4

Kekkei Genkai- Storm release

Jutsu List:
Ninjutsu:
Hidden Mist technique
hydrification technique

Genjutsu:
Genjutsu Clone
play with me
submission technique
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

Ryo : 244

Character Sheet
Name: Zialni Surgro
Level: 2
Exp:
Post Your Character Here Left_bar_bleue10/20Post Your Character Here Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Character Here   Post Your Character Here EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:30 pm

Name- Zialni Surgro
Age-17
Gender-Girl
Eye Color-a Brownish
Hair Type-long straight
Ninja Tool/Weapon-Bow and Arrows.
Height/Weight- 5'7 140 pounds.
Clan- Jugo
Rank-Genin
Village-Sand
Sensei- Rock lee
Traits-
Backstory- During her Childhood, she Had a friend that still is her Best freind, a boy Whom she loved to call, Aj, She knows his name, but Chooses not to call him by it, Well, other then that, she had pretty normal Childhood.
Traits-
Ninjutsu-5
Genjutsu-2
Taijutsu-2
Perception-2
Speed-4

Kekkei Genkai-

Jutsu List: Clone Technique, Clone Technique 2. Chakra bullet. <--- Ninjustus, Genjutsu---->Auditory Hallucination.
Back to top Go down
sasori101

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Character Here   Post Your Character Here EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:43 pm

name- sasori hatake
age- 17
gender- male
eye color- brown
hairtype- mowhawk
ninja tools/weapon- kunai,windmill shuriken paper bombs,
height/weight- 5'11/150
clan- akatsuki
rank-gennin
village- leaf
traits- he is strong fierce and noble will help anyone whos not enemy he dont fight for revenge or for hate but only to push his limits and abilities he is so fierce yet so gentle he couldnt hurt a fly
backstory- defended his village when there was a raid at the age of 12 lost both his parents in a raid bcame at age 14 became gennin at age 17 he is fierce with many years of experience

traits(15 points distributed)

genjutsu-0
taijutsu-5
ninjutsu-3
perception-0
speed-3

kekkei genghkai- sharigan

jutsu list- clone jutsu lightning blade fireball jutsu

Back to top Go down
wonderpets26

wonderpets26

Ryo : 20

Character Sheet
Name:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Character Here   Post Your Character Here EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:41 pm

Name- takumi Bakuhatsu
Age-15
Gender-male
Eye Color-blue
Hair Type-long brown
Ninja Tool/Weapon-smoke bombs, kunai knives, chakra infusable origami doves, chakra infusable paper
Height/Weight- 5'10/ 160 pounds.
Clan-
Rank-Genin
Village-sound
Sensei-
Traits- adventure loving, always up for a fight, determined,loyal
Backstory- born in iwagakure he learned he had the ability of the explosion release. growing up he heard the tale of naruto the hokage numerous amounts of time, and everytime he heard the story only one name stuck in his mine "konan" and her loyalty to nagato. she quickly became his role modle taking up loyalty as his key trait. he trained hard to learn her paper ability incorperating his explosion release chakra into the paper origami giving him control of the origami which will explode when he gives the command forming a hand sign. after living in iwa until he was 8, his parents decided to move to the sound village to stay with relatives due to finacial difficulties. his goal is to become someone respected in the village.
Traits-
Ninjutsu-3
Genjutsu-0
Taijutsu- 3
Perception-2
Speed-3

Kekkei Genkai- explosion release

Jutsu List: paper shuriken, paper origami, earth release: eath barrier

Last edited by wonderpets26 on Mon May 27, 2013 9:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NaruSaku.2

NaruSaku.2

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Character Here   Post Your Character Here EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:16 pm

Name- Jin Uzumaki

Age- 16

Gender- Male

Eye Color- Light blue

Hair Type- spiky black hair

Ninja Tool/Weapon- smoke bombs, kunai knives, various explosive tags and Minato's (grandfather) instant teleportation kunai

Height/Weight- Height: 1.66m / Weight: 50kg

Clan- (maybe changed) Uzumaki

Rank- Genin

Village- Konoha (leaf village)

Sensei- Naruto Uzumaki

Qualities- Sleepy, caring towards his allies and friends. Tries to act gentlemanly in front of females, but screws up sometimes. Can also be a bit helpful on strategy-making. Loves eating Ramen.

Backstory- Jin is the son of Naruto Uzumaki and Sakura Haruno and is the jinchuuriki of the leaf. Jin is accepted by the villagers in the leaf even if he is a jinchuuriki. Jin looks up to Naruto and follows his dream to become Hokage. Naruto has been training Jin since he was 7 years old. Jin hasn't mastered controlling the nine tails chakra yet but he has mastered frog sage mode. He can almost do any jutsu that his parents have mastered.

Traits-
Ninjutsu- 6
Genjutsu- 0
Taijutsu- 3
Perception- 2
Speed- 4

Kekkei Genkai- Wind Release

Jutsu List:
-Ninjutsu-
Rasengan
Shadow Clone barrage
summoning jutsu

Back to top Go down
EverAfter

Character Sheet
Name:
Exp:
Post Your Character Here Left_bar_bleue0/0Post Your Character Here Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Character Here   Post Your Character Here EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:39 am

Name- Kisuke
Age-19
Gender-male
Eye Color-purple
Hair Type-black spiked
Ninja Tool/Weapons- scythe strapped to his back
Height/Weight-6'1/185
Clan-
Rank-Genin
Village- sound
Sensei-
Traits-Quick-Tempered, Loud mouthed. gruesome
Backstory- Born as the son of hidan he was abandoned at the age of 3 by his dad in the sound village. left with nothing but a jashin pendant and parting words he became an orphan. following his fathers foot steps he became an avid jashinist. this giving him the same ability as his dad for the imortality. upon becoming a ninja he was able to move out the orphanage and find his own place. his dream is to become a better ninja than his father and to learn the ultimate ritual used by his father.

Traits-
Ninjutsu- 2
Genjutsu-0
Taijutsu-4
Perception-3
Speed-6

Kekkei Genkai-

Jutsu List: clone technique 2
fire style:fireball
Fire Release: Fire Bullet Barrage
Back to top Go down
thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: post character here    Post Your Character Here EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:57 am

Name- Natsu Dragneel

Age-17

Gender-male

Eye Color-red

Hair Type-white spikey hair

Ninja Tool/Weapon-scythe

Height/Weight-6'0" 150 lbs.

Clan: none

Village: leaf village

Sensei-Iruka

Qualities: lazy, sleep lover, helpful (if not found sleeping) caring, always hungry, nervous
around females, Generous , smart

Backstory- Oni as a young child was found playing in a pool of his parents blood smiling. He never knew had many friends since people were put off by his hair and eyes, but he was always nice to theme anyway. People spread rumors that he's is a demon that killed his own parents. People keep their distance from them and he accepts this. One day while sleeping he was attacked by ninjas from his own village. Since he was a still in the academy he was no match. Then something clicked in him this power he never felt before erupted from him. He blacked out. He came to with Iruka sinsei standing in front of him. Sensei asked him what happened, but he didn't know. They heard angry villagers coming for so they ran. Since then Iruka has been looking after him. (Usually yelling at him for sleeping most of the time and not showing up for training)

Traits-
Ninjutsu-4
Genjutsu-4
Taijutsu-4
Perception-1
Speed-2

Jutsu:
Ninjutsu:
Explosion
Fear bolt
Demon Tear Parade

Gingutsu: